Chitika

Thursday, June 23, 2011

How can I ask my girlfriend to kiss me?

What is the best way to ask a girl to kiss me?

It was interesting to think about this topic I found in one of the Web Answers forums. I replied with this comment:

I think part of maturing is understanding timing in relationships, interactions, and life overall. I always thought asking was tacky, personally.

The better approach is to attempt some more gentle moves like hugging, hand holding, light touching of the arm or hand. This will show her you are interested and she will then interact, hopefully the same. That is what I mean by timing. Its a gradual pace. Most woman love the romance of the perfect moment. If you do this correctly you may end up with a second date.

Good Luck!

Read other answers by clicking here.

No comments: